I listor: 10
Inget betygLogitech Z623 : Bringing Home The Bass: 2.1-Channel Speaker Roundup
Logitech?s Z-2300 has been the product to beat for years, and the new Z623 has taken its place as Logitech?s premier 2.1-channel offering with THX certification. Without a Z-2300 on hand, I can?t compare these systems to each other, but compared to the rest of the current playing field, the Logitech Z623 certainly holds its own. It boasts a flat frequency response with gobs of bass available for games and music at your command. There?s even a bit of brilliance on the high end.
At $146.99, I can?t think of anything bad to say about the Logitech Z623 except that the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 is priced similarly. Picking a clear winner between these two is almost impossible, as it comes down to personal taste. If you?re interested in either one, I heartily suggest you take both of them for a spin at your local electronics outlet.
- Sturdy, attractive speakers
- Plenty of power, perfectly decent clarity
- On-speaker controls and 3.5mm input are handy
- Naturally a bit bass-heavy
- Could have used microphone input on satellite
- Sound is more directional than room-filling
- Subwoofer is kind of huge