I listor: 1
X-Rite ColorMunki Photo
The Colormunki photo takes the pain out of colour management. It makes what can be a troublesome and time consuming process into a simple, easy-to-follow, step by step system for achieving accurate colours on-screen and in print.
The system isn't cheap, but if you produce your own prints on your own printer, you owe it to yourself to take a good look at this system. It can also be useful to events photographers whoshow their prints to clients instantly.
- Complete colour management system for screen and print output.
- Step-by-step instructions are clear and easy to follow.
- Screen attachment system is novel, but very well thought out.
- Projector calibration built-in
- Update file was 320Mb
- Profiling your printer can be time consuming due to drying times.
- FEATURES: 10/10
- EASE OF USE: 9/10
- PERFORMANCE: 10/10
- OVERALL: 10/10
Think Camera (Betyg: 7/10)
Picture Quality: 8
Ease Of Use: 7
We clicked with:
Useful profiler for printers, screens and projectors
Can sample the outside world, too
Shots in the dark:
Price puts it between pro and amateur buyers
Sampling button can get stuck
Tweak-free profiles too basic for some