Köp till abonnemang
från 0:- / mån i totalkostnad
Sony Xperia SP
- 720p screen; impressive power from a dual-core processor; Good battery life; Attractive design; Relatively affordable price.
- Quite hefty; Unimpressive camera; Additional Sony app stores are pointless; You'll have to buy an extra cable if you want to use a PS3 controller.
The Sony Xperia SP has a good 720p screen, an attractive chassis with a daft but useful flashing bar and it squeezes a lot of juice out of its dual-core processor too. The camera doesn't impress, but if you're after a good all-round mobile with a little flair and don't want to spend big bucks for a flagship phone, the SP is a decent option.
Sony Xperia SP Android phone
- Solid aluminium frame
- Clean, intuitive UI
- Good performance
- Screen is a little lacklusture
- Poor Wi-Fi signal range
- No HDR video recording
ConclusionThe Sony Xperia SP is a relatively inexpensive mid-range Android phone that boasts an aluminium frame, a 4.6in screen and 4G connectivity. It has a lacklusture display but its solid aluminium build, clean UI and good all-round performance make it one of the best phones in its class.
Sony Xperia SP review
- Reasonable design and build quality, decent performance and battery life
- Average camera and display, poor storage and software additions
ConclusionThe Sony Xperia SP is a reasonably priced Jelly Bean phone that offers moderate performance, featuring a dual-core processor, average camera and a crisp, but slightly dull, display.
Sony Xperia SP review
Conclusion The Sony Xperia SP has the spec and price of a mid-range Android smartphone, but when you actually get the device in your hands and start using it any ideas of it being mediocre go out of the window. It really is a class act, so if you're looking for a good phone to browse the web, perform tasks quickly and take decent photos with at a price that won't break the bank, then you really should consider the Xperia SP.
Inget betygSony Xperia SP Android smartphone
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support
- 4.6" 16M-color 720p TFT capacitive touchscreen with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 and Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Android OS v4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait CPU, 1 GB RAM, Adreno 320 GPU; Qualcomm S4 Pro MSM8960T chipset
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps with HDR mode, continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- VGA front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA; Wireless TV out
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 8GB of built-in storage
- MHL-enabled microUSB port
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Solid build quality
- Ample 2370 mAh battery
- Dedicated camera key
- Screen has mediocre viewing angles
- Not particularly slim and quite heavy
- Non user-replaceable battery
- Will compete with a number of quad-core smartphones